1. Analysis and control measures for safety risk before work
1. Before checking the operation of the well and Yushuikou, the construction project department carried out targeted safety risk assessment work based on the operating tasks and construction conditions of the project to form a risk analysis table for the task.
2. The person in charge of the construction check the risk control measures, and conduct a safety technical configuration of all operators at the class meeting, and the operators who accept the confrontation are responsible for implementing the safety measures into the tasks and steps of each operation.
The benchmark risk of operation safety refers to South
Second, brick process process
Start-mortar stir-grassroots treatment, bomb line-brick-masonry-masonry-embedded in well frame-plastering-installation
3. Construction method
1. Mortar stir
(1) For trial matching according to the mortar cooperation ratio provided by the laboratory, propose a mortar test ratio (weight ratio), and determine the construction cooperation ratio according to the measurement of the water content of the on -site sand. The accuracy of cement ingredients is controlled within ± 2%; the accuracy of ingredients such as sand is controlled within ± 5%.
(2) The mortar should be mixed with mechanical mixing, and the sequence of the feeding should be submitted first, the cement, the cement, the mixing material, and then the water should be added. The mixing and time are not less than 2 minutes.
(3) The mortar should be used with mixing, and the cement mortar must be used in 3H and 4h after mixing.
2. Grassroots processing, bomb inspection well diameter crossing center line (grassroots treatment needs to be on the hard base, and level.) Clean the masonry site and pop up the inside line of the bottom wall and outside according to the thickness of the brick wall of the brick wall at the bottom of the well. Wire.
3. Placing bricks, first swing bricks when you start building, discharge the width of the gray seam. The inner ash seam should be reduced as much as possible. All of them are made of brick bricks. Checking well masonry must be skilled technicians.
4. Brick -built
(1) The block before masonry should be fully moist.
(2) Check the stream grooves in the well, and masonry should be carried out at the same time as the wall of the well.
(3) The block should be built vertically. When the tile is required, the mouth should be closed according to the location of the design requirements. Each layer is not more than 3cm when each layer is closed. Each layer should not be greater than 5cm.
(4) When the block is built, the slurry should be full, the slurry and the blocks are tightly bonded around, and the slurry must not be leaked. The vertical seam should be used to make the mortar full, so that the mortar is full, and the vertical ash joints must not appear transparent seams, blind seams, and false seams. When the masonry inspection well should be installed at the same time, the reserved pipe tube should be installed at the same time, and the pipe diameter, direction, and high program of the supporting pipes should meet the design requirements. The sealing is flattened.
(5) The ladder should be installed at the same time when masonry, and the mixed mortar should not be stepped on according to the design (anticorrosive treatment) and installation.
(6) Internal and external well walls should be made of cement mortar. The mortar and debris that fall into the bottom of the well should be cleaned in time.
(7) Check the tube of the well -connected tube to be flat with the inner wall of the well.
5. Installation of the well frame (cover)
The reinforcement concrete around the well ring and the well should be poured together and connected to the whole. At the same time, the strict control of the installation (pouring) of the well circle should be strictly controlled to ensure that the installation and adjustment of the installation and adjustment of the bottom of the well should be less than 1cm. The type of plug is fixed and high -marked mortar fills. The well frame (cover) should not collide within 48 hours after installation.
6.2.4 Plasma Plasma should use cement (waterproof) mortar and clear light. If there are special requirements for design, the mortar is prepared according to the design requirements.
Fourth, the main points of attention to the well room of the masonry structure
1. The block before the masonry should be fully wet; the mixed mortar combined to meet the design requirements.
2. The drainage pipes check the stream tanks in the well, and miles should be carried out at the same time as the well wall;
3. The block should be built vertically, and when the masonry needs to be collected. The steel concrete beam should be set up according to the design requirements; When the eccentric closure is closed, each layer should not be greater than 50mm;
4. When the block is built, the slurry should be full. The mortar and the blocks are tightly bonded around, and the slurry must not be leaked.
5. Step should be installed at the same time when masonry. After stringing, you must not step on before the masonry mortar does not meet the prescribed pressure resistance;
6. The inner and outer well wall should be seam with cement mortar; when there is a required noodle, the surface should be compacted layered.
7. Strictly follow the design wall requirements. Brick -building should be straight, the corners are neat, the width is consistent, and the angle cope is neat. Control the mixed mixing time (the machine is generally 1 to 1.5min) to ensure that the mortar consistency (standard cone sinking is generally 8-10 cm), grouting and sedentary specifications (the sewing width is generally 10mm, and the error is not greater than ± ± ± 2mm), etc.
8. The surface of the slurry block is cleaned and moist.
9. The masonry method should use the masonry method of “one brick, one shovel, and one kneading”. When masonry is built, lying on the layer, wrong stitching up and down, and mixing inside and outside; when the first leather stone is built, it should be under the large surface.
10. In the interruption of the masonry, the stairoidal oblique should be left. When the masonry is interrupted, the mortar should be filled with the gap of the stone layer.
11. The daily height of the masonry of the stone masonry does not exceed 1.2m; the form of the seams and the mortar strength level shall be in accordance with the design regulations, and the quality of the convex seam meets the requirements:
(1) Well walls usually use MU7.5 bricks, m5 mixed mortar mixing, gray slurry should be full;
(2) The inside and outside of the well wall need to be used for 2cm thickness of the cement mortar. Sprinkle the wall on the wall before the painting, and the remaining bricks should be removed. The height of the surface should be higher than the highest water level of the groundwater 0.25m;
(3) The noodles should be two processes, first scrape the bottom and then wipe the light. The surface should be first wall and then the inner wall. The thickness is generally 15mm. The thickness of the roughness is generally controlled within 10mm. After the final condensation, you should apply the second cement mortar in time and compact the light;
(4) After the plane is finally condensed, it should be maintained to prevent shrinkage cracks. The position of the inner and outer wall of the inside and outer wall shall not be staggered on the same section. At the connection between the wall and the ditch, the 1: 2 cement mortar is applied to a 45 ° triangular joint. The masonry of the wall should be full, and the sitting slurry of the wall and the foundation should meet the requirements.
12. The crawling ladder inside the well wall is usually made of φ16 reinforced bars, and anticorrosive treatment is done. Before the cement mortar does not reach 75%of the design strength, do not step on the ladder.
13. When the masonry needs to be closed:
(1) Set the location of the reinforced concrete beams to be designed to collect the mouth;
(2) The round well uses the block to build the masonry layer by layer. Each layer should not be greater than 30mm when the four -sided closure, and each layer should not be greater than 50mm when the eccentric closure.
14. Step should be installed at the same time when masonry.
15. The inner and outer well wall should be seams of cement mortar. When there is a noodle requirements, the surface should be compacted layered. The drainage pipes check the stream tanks in the well, and miles should be carried out at the same time as the well wall;
16. The large face of the dry stone is facing down, and the bite must be staggered. There must be no seams. The bottom is stable. The large seams are filled with gravel.
Fifth, process quality control measures and inspection standards
1. The masonry mortar should be strictly in accordance with the coordination ratio, the bulk cement and sand should be too pounds, the measurement must be accurate, and the stirring time must meet the prescribed requirements.
2. The axis positioning should be accurate: the surroundings should be uniform, and the vertical points of the vertical points inside and outside the wall of the wall during the masonry are equal to the point of each point and the center of the well at the center of the well.
3. Each masonry 50cm high -purpose thread hammer and steel ruler check whether the masonry deviates from the center point.
4. The thickness of the horizontal ash sewing should be uniform, and each layer of bricks should be flattened with the leather rod to avoid unevenness of the masonry.
5. When flattening and putting the line, be careful and serious, and the wooden stakes with a few shots of the skin should be firm to prevent the collision from being loose. After the skin is set up, it should be replicated to ensure that the elevation of the leather rod is consistent.
6. Brick -bodies can be made of bricks. The rainwater mouth on the road is used in the ink cast iron well and the mules. The non -road rainhopcutors on the road use composite materials.
7. The surface of the rainwater well ring should be 30mm lower than the road surface there, and it is connected to the nearby pavement. When the road surface has no road structure (dirt road), the pavement should be poured around the rainwater mouth. The pavement method should be based on road standards, and the high -end and scope of the country should be detailed. When the Raintou mouth is green or gravel ground, you can not do the road, you only need to meet the high range and scope.
8. The masonry mortar must be full, and the masonry should not have vertical seams. Brick materials should be used for sintering ordinary bricks (solid bricks) that meet the requirements of water resistance, frost resistance and intensity level.
9. The laying, interface, and backfill of the connection tube of the rainwater mouth tube and the rainwater mouth should be regarded as the rainwater pipe. The construction of the tube and the inner wall of the well should be built according to relevant technical regulations.
10. When the drainage pipe is arranged on the center of the road, check that the well cover should be arranged at the center line of the road.
11. All kinds of inspection wells can be made of brick. The inspection wells on the road adopt a heavy ball ink cast iron manhole cover and support. On the road, the inspection well uses a composite manhole cover and support. Plastic steel step.
12. The checked manhole cover on the road is flat with the pavement, and the manhole cover on the non -road should not be lower than the final greening or gravel surface.
13. Brick masonry must be full of mortar and uniform mortar. Before the wall treatment, surface dirt must be eliminated, floating ash, etc. When installation of the cover and a manhole cover, add 1: 2 waterproof cement mortar pulp and triangular ash.
14. When filling back the soil, cover the manhole cover first, and fill it back at the same time around the well wall and the well.
6. Product process requirements
1. The surface of the rainwater well ring should be 30mm lower than the road surface there, and it is connected to the nearby pavement. When the road surface has no road structure (dirt road), the pavement should be poured around the rainwater mouth. The pavement method should be based on road standards, and the high -end and scope of the country should be detailed. When the Raintou mouth is green or gravel ground, you can not do the road, you only need to meet the high range and scope.
2. The masonry mortar must be full, and the masonry should not have vertical seams.
3. Rain water pipe mouth and inner wall flat.
4. When the drainage pipe is arranged on the center of the road, check that the well cover should be arranged at the center line of the road. The inspection of the manhole cover on the road is the same as the road, and the manhole cover on the road should not be lower than the final greening or gravel surface.
5. Check the form and location of the well and rainwater mouth reasonable and beautiful