Author of this article: Food Halberd Society
Most of the dried seasonings are made from roots, stems, and leaves. For example, peppercorns, cumin, fragrant leaves, cinnamon, cumin, cumin, etc. Today I will introduce these common dry goods seasonings.
1. Pepper: Chinese people have been eating peppercorns for more than 3,000 years. The ancients believed that peppercorns could dispel evil spirits. At the same time, the ancients also used peppercorns to mix the paint to paste the wall. Refers to the palace where the concubine lives. As seasoning, peppercorns can remove fishy and fragrant. When hot oil, it will prevent the oil from boiling, and it will also emit auspicious flavor, stimulate the taste buds, and at the same time, peppercorns also have the effect of removing dampness and cold.
2. Gui Pi: Guipi, also known as Xianggui, is a collective name of cinnamon, Tianzhu Gui, Ginseng, or Chuangui. The ingredients of cinnamon are cinnamin, mainly divided into three types: barrel cinnamon, thin cinnamon, and thick cinnamon. The barrel cinnamon can be chopped as condiments. The thin cinnamon and thick cinnamon can be used for stewing meat.
3. Fragrant leaves: The fragrant leaves are from the laurel tree, and the incense leaves after the dryness. The incense leaves will not change the shape even if it is cooked for a few hours. The fragrant leaves with lemongrass can adjust some bitter taste. It is more suitable for cooked beef ingredients with amomomom, and Shannai can enhance the aroma well for pork.
4. Chenpi: Chenpi is generally made of mature citrus peel. Many people like to use fresh oranges to dry water to drink water, thinking that this can have the effect of Chenpi. In fact, this is wrong. Chenpi needs to be made of complex craftsmanship, and the most important thing is to store it for more than three years. Only with medicinal value. Chenpi is warm, and can be put in soup and making tea, which can achieve the effect of strengthening the spleen and dampness.
5. Cumin and cumin: Cumin is the seed of cumin, who is the seeds of cumin? In fact, cumin and cumin are the seeds of fennel, but their varieties are different. Cuminos are only in Xinjiang and Gansu, and cumin is planted in most parts of the north. Cuminum is slimmer than cumin, contains essential oils, smell and aroma, especially in the case of high temperature, which will emit a strong aroma, so it is often used for barbecue. The cumin is larger than cumin, and the taste is slightly sweeter. It is suitable for use when making braised vegetables and stew, which can increase the fragrance to remove greasy.
Today I will introduce to you several common spices. There are many types of spices. They play different functions in different cuisines. The food, fragrance, and taste on the table are all cooked for our taste buds. Let China’s food rich and colorful and world -renowned.