1. Duck legs are cleaned, suck dry water, and apply some salt. spare.
2. Dry red pepper, cinnamon, star anise, incense leaves, garlic. Cut.
3. Put cooking wine, soy sauce, salt, pepper, and sugar in the bowl.
4. Pour into the cut spice and stir well.
5. Put the duck picture and marinate all night, and take it out the next day. Be sure to marinate for a long time, otherwise it will not taste.
6. Take it out of the refrigerator in advance, wake up, brush the pickled juice and brush a layer of honey. Then wrap it in tin foil. Preheat the oven, put it in the middle and lower layers, 230 degrees and 20 minutes.
7. Take out another layer of pickled juice and a layer of honey. Put it on the oven baking network, 200 degrees and 20 minutes.
8. Take it out of the oven, turn it over, and brush a layer of honey, add mint and a lemon. These must be added at the end, otherwise it will be burnt.
9. Enter the oven for 5 minutes.
10. The crispy is tender and the oil is overflowing. I generally do not tear up and eat more chewy.
Must marinate a lot. Otherwise, half of it will be re -seasoned.
Booth roast duck, the steps are super simple.